Brundage Park Playhouse has moved to an online ticket purchasing system.
Please note that theater seating is general admission and there is no longer assigned seating. Each patron must have a ticket, no children on parent’s laps and no babes in arms.
Instructions for Purchasing Tickets Online for Brundage Park Productions:
- Create a Randolph Community Pass account if you are a new user or log in if you are an existing user:
- Click on register and choose Brundage Park Playhouse 2016. Hit continue.
- Select a Brundage Park play, date and time from options listed
- Add your selections to Cart
- Select Participants, names and quantity of ticket and click OK
- Continue Registering and to Checkout
- Donation optional: Would you like to make a donation?
- Review your items and tickets
- Amount Due is displayed
- Payment Method is Credit Card Only, click continue
- Checkout and Complete your Transaction
- Print tickets and take a copy of your tickets to the theater to be scanned for admission
Brundage Park Playhouse Theater Policies and Guidelines:
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges can be made.
- Theater seating is General Admission. Assigned Seating is not available.
- Patrons with pre-purchased tickets must have tickets to be admitted
- Tickets can be purchased at the Box Office one hour prior to the performance. American Express is not accepted.
- First Theater row is reserved for handicapped seating
- For questions, please call the box office from 9am to 4pm Monday through Friday at (973) 989-7092